Here is what the first quarter of 2021 looks like in Nassau County, Long Island, NY
This months report covers the 1st quarter of 2021 compared to the same time period in 2020.
Quick summary…. Properly priced homes are moving off the market extremely quickly. The current low interest rates, combined with extremely high demand has created a shortage of active inventory.
Multiple offers and long lines at open houses are all too common and inventory levels continue to decline. There are now more real estate agents than there are homes for sale on Long Island (Insert your joke of choice here 😂).
Smart home sellers know that a well executed strategic plan is the key to not only getting their price, but guaranteeing any buyer is well qualified, all potential legal issues are properly addressed, and the timing of the closing meets their needs.
Average Sales Price
Q1 2020 – $672,586
Q1 2021 – $763,783
Average Days On Market
Q1 2020 – 87
Q1 2021 – 70
Average Pending Price
Q1 2020 – $715,994
Q1 2021 – $807,156
Sale to List Price Ratio
Q1 2020 – 96.88%
Q1 2021 – 98.44%
Number of Sold Listings
Q1 2020 – 2268
Q1 2021 – 3083
Months Supply of Inventory
Q1 2020 – 4.4
Q1 2021 – 1.9
Q1 2020 – 3.75%
Q1 2021 – 3.33%
1. $8,800,000- 321 Duck Pond Road Locust Valley, NY
2. $7,920,000- Villa Longwood Sands Point, NY
3. $7,100,000- 1 Hidden Pond Drive Old Westbury, NY
4. $6,800,000- 9 Guys Lane Old Westbury, NY
5. $6,800,000- 7 Todd Drive Sands Point, NY
6. $6,795,000- 119 Horseshoe Road Mill Neck, NY
7. $5,950,000- 17 Lighthouse Road Sands Point, NY
8. $5,550,000- 1130 Seawane Drive Hewlett Harbor, NY
9. $5,350,000- 1 Bell Cove Great Neck, NY
10. $5,200,000- 12 Wenwood Drive Brookville, NY —————————————————————————————————— Here at Dean Miller Real Estate, we believe in being the guide in your home shopping, purchase and buying processes. Our aim is to put you inthe best position possible to become the hero of your story and achieve your dreams of owning your perfect home.
Dean Miller Real Estate is a modern day real estate agency who believes that the status quo is no longer acceptable in the real estate industry. Our goal is to help 10,000 families with their housing needs by the end of 2029 and we will achieve this goal by building relationships, by continuously providing up to date information, while using the most cutting edge tools, systems and techniques to help their clients and agents achieve life changing results. Understanding the true needs of their clients is paramount to success.
To contact us;
3330 Park Avenue,
Second Floor, Suite #4
Wantagh, NY 11793
Twitter: https://twitter.com/deanmillerny —————————————————————————————–
Wantagh, Bellmore, Merrick, Seaford, Massapequa, Massapequa Park, Levittown, Garden City, Baldwin, Buyer Broker, Listing Agent,
How to sell your home, Sell my home